Montview Kindergarten offers an alternative to:
- overcrowded classrooms
- a confusing choice system
- and a rigid focus on academics and state testing
Through the work of our Kindergarten Task Force, our 2016 Kindergarten survey, and consultation with staff, parents, the Parent Committee, and the Governing Commission, it is clear to us that Montview’s Kindergarten offers the community a school choice that is not readily available anywhere else. Read more on our FAQs handout: Fact Sheet
- Children must be 5 years of age by October 1st.
- Class hours are: Monday through Thursday: 8:30am to 2pm, and Friday 8:30-11:30am (early-release).
- 2018-2019 Kindergarten Application – Returning/alumni families are not required to tour before applying.
Call us today to schedule a tour and kindergarten observation: 303-322-7296. Please also read our Admissions section: http://montviewpreschool.org/admissions/